Welcome to Pediatrics on Hudson!
We are board-certified doctors and nurse practitioners serving the Rivertowns and Yonkers for over 25 years. We provide compassionate, personalized, state of the art care to children from birth to age 23 and their families. We are affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital at Columbia and Maria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center. We are the medical directors for the Hastings, Dobbs Ferry, Irvington, Ardsley, and Elmsford school districts.
To help you get acquainted with our practice, we have provided important information on our website. Please browse these pages to learn more about our pediatricians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and office staff. You will also find information regarding office policies, commonly asked questions, new patient forms, and pediatric health resources.
We want to be lifelong partners in your child’s health. We believe the cornerstone to providing exceptional care is an ongoing relationship between health care providers and patients. We strive to achieve this goal by listening to your questions and concerns. When you choose Pediatrics on Hudson, you can feel confident that you are teaming with knowledgeable, compassionate and professional physicians and medical staff that have dedicated their careers to child-focused health care. If you would like to learn more about us please feel free to call to schedule a complimentary prenatal or “meet and greet” appointment.
To our families:
*Masks are still required for all medical offices in NYS. Please remember to wear your mask to protect yourself and others around you.
*POH does not offer walk in hours at this time. Please call the office for an appointment.
*Our office hours remain unchanged. The after hour phone service will begin at 4pm Monday-Friday and during weekend after hours.
*Remember to book annual physicals well in advance.
*Parents should accompany children under the age of 18 to all visits.
* Why use the patient portal?
- Almost all forms... school, athletic, daycare, PT, OT, ST scripts and much more, along with your child's immunization records are in the portal.
- You can now request medication refills in the portal.
- Need a referral for a subspecialist? Just fill out our referral request form in the patient portal.
- Have a non-urgent question? Our providers or nurses can be messaged through the portal. We will respond within 3 days.
- It's easy to pay your balance through the patient portal.